Monday, September 15, 2008

current LSS. :D

time..
i've been passing time watching trains go by... all of my life..
lying on the sand watching sea birds fly...
wishing there could be someone waiting home for me...
something's telling me it might be you... all of my life..

looking back as lovers go walking past..
wondering how they met and what makes them last..
if i found the place, would i recognize the face..
something's telling me it might be you. :D
it's telling me it must be you. :D

so many quiet walks to take, so many dreams to wake..
and there's so much love to make..
i think we're gonna need some time.. maybe all we need is time.. :D
and it's telling me it might be you... all of my life..

i've been saving love songs and lullabies...
and there's so much love, no one's ever heard before...
something's telling me it might be you..
and it's telling me it must be you...
and i'm feeling that it'll just be you..
all of my life..

maybe it's you i've been waiting for all of my life. :D


this is definitely on the playlist on my wedding day. :D

No comments: