Monday, September 1, 2008

I AM THE DUCT TAPE QUEEN. :)

it all started one NSTP optional insertion. my/our NSTP kids voluntarily went to area to make the props and to help the kids prepare and rehearse for their play, PAGONG AT MATSING. :) Doms, one of the very resourceful people in NSTP-enta, brought a HUGE, SCARY ROLL OF DUCT TAPE. :) and it made me. happy. :) as i watched over my/our nstp kids, i decided to play with dom's HUGE, SCARY ROLL OF DUCT TAPE. :) i few pieces/strips and a few pats on the back were all i needed to make that NSTP INSERTION FUN. :)

thus. from this day on, i declare myself.

THE DUCT TAPE QUEEN.
i'm so mature. :D

well. it was fun-ner the following day, during the LAST NSTP INSERTION, because everyone got involved. We were at the area because it was the kids' performance at their LINGGO NG WIKA Culminating Activity. And so. i started the trend again. and here are just some of my favorites.

Abby Malay
Harald Tomintz
Ekha Villasanta
Cai Subijano
Isaac Cortez
Tal Rodriguez
Mike Gaisano
Jer Dimayacyac
and Justin Caparros

HAHAHAHAHAHA. and yes, REVENGE IS SWEET.

this is me. duct taped by them.
AND SHORT. *evil laugh*


what i really want to say in this blog is.
THERE GOES THE FIRST SEMESTER OF NSTP-ENTABLADO.
And i'm proud to say that we pulled it off quite well. :)
I'm proud of felo and myself for being the best monitors ever. :)
I'm proud of the NSTP cadettes who did a job well done. :)
I'm proud that we were able to follow the calendar. :)
GOOD JOB. One Sem down. One more to go. :)
SEE YOU NOVEMBER dearies!
Congratulations!! WOOOHHH

NSTP-ENTABLADO:
Formator - Noelle Flores
Monitors - Timee Gorecho & Felo Mangawang
Cadettes: Kaila Alapide, Justin Caparros, Justin de Asis, Mike Gaisano, Rina Go, Paolo Banaga, Jer Dimayacyac, Andrei Corpus, Isaac Cortez, Cai Subijano, Abby Malay, Harald Tomintz, Ekha Villasanta, Tal Rodriguez, Bianca Redoblado, Lester Sy, Mojica Tequia, Dominic Solpico. :)


dearest readers and fans. since there are no comments with my blogskin, ekha provided me with this CBOX. so PLEASE CLICK on "all this time" on the left part of this blog for the comment box. :)

No comments: