Monday, September 15, 2008

here's the buzz. HAHA

how do i start.
uhm.

can i just copy paste from my multiply? haha

SEPT13(sat)
i arrived at the dorm just now from dance rehearsals.. and i was soo tired. the dishes on the sink was smelly na so i washed them, and then changed because naiinis ako sa suot ko sobrang dumi at sagabal sa movements, and. bsta. i didn't have a nice day.

and then. i hear renaldo lapuz singing "i am your brother" from somewhere. it was my phone ringing. i grabbed it and answered it. the call was from my tita in cebu.

tita ati: GUESS WHO'S BESIDE ME NOW!!!
timee: (kirk long? tom cruise? brad pitt? billy crawford? joke lang) who?
tita: uye's dad!!!!
timee: WAAAAH REALLY! HHAHAHAHA
tita: uye is in don bosco manila pala!!!
timee: oohh. okay.. haha
tita: wala pa sha girlfriend!!!
timee: HAHAHA OKAY?! HAHAHAHAHAHA
tita: YOU'RE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!
timee: HAHA!
tita: i gave them your email address, your multiply and your number. :)

timee: cge cge.. tell uye's dad i said hi. :)
tita: cge cge.. bye bye! :)

WHO IS UYE.
okay. he's someone i've never mentioned to anyone in my whole life. ever since i left cebu when i was 10 years old, i've never talked to anyone about him. and i think the only people who know this "uye" are my family. thus, the call from tita. :)

so to answer the who question.

uye. is my childhood bestfriend. we have been friends ever since we were 2. we lived next to each other, as in literally next to each other. our house in cebu was a duplex, so ours was the other half, and uye lived in the other half of the whole house. and we saw each other everyday of our lives. i'd go home, wait for him to arrive, play, and then eat dinner at the terrace. and then when my dad starts to lock me out of the house (habang nasa terrace pa ako haha) i'd say my goodbyes to uye and then go to sleep. and it was like that everyday of our lives.

aw. come to think of it, i miss my childhood very much. i miss him very much. :)

we separated ways when his family moved out of their house to some far place. but eventually he'd come and visit me during my birthday, my brothers' birthday, and. ewan. yon lang. we were 8 years old by then.

when i found out that we were all moving to iloilo, i was okay with it. before we left, i dragged my helper with me to uye's house in that far place just so that i could say goodbye to him. and that was it. i've never heard of him ever again.

i know his complete name. that's it. i didn't know how to trace him. my mom tried calling every "lim" she could find in the directory, but each time, it was a wrong LIM.




if you're my multiply friend, you'd know how i feel right now. because. hahaha. i admit it openly!!! that it all feels weird!! knowing that we're not kids anymore and we have more to worry about.. back then it was just playing house house, tracing and coloring books, watching tv, hanging out at each other's houses and eating at the terrace. but now there are more things to think of and it's just weird. i cannot believe that we are texting after 10 years of not hearing from each other. :) of course, i'm sooo thrilled to finally have found him. or. him finding me. HAHA.

i feel weird, but it's okay. :D
i'm happy. :D

No comments: